Saturday, June 7, 2008

Update on John's Dad

John wrote:

Just talked to my sister. My dad is not doing well. He is lathargic, can't hardly open his eyes, and has a hard time breathing. The doctors think he has "myasthenia gravis" which, according to wikipedia, causes muscle weakness. Muscles that control eye and eyelid movement, facial expression, chewing, talking, and swallowing are especially susceptible. The muscles that control breathing and neck and limb movements can also be affected. The onset of the disorder can be sudden or rapid. They are doing blood tests. Also, his hemoglobin is low. I ask that you would continue to pray.

Also, please pray for Ancelmo, a Hispanic man whom I shared my testimony and the Gospel with in the waiting room when I was there. He is 80. Though it was all in spanish, I believe he understood, before his family came out to leave just as I finished. So I was not able to offer a time of decision.

No comments:

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top