Sunday, June 1, 2008

Update/Sunday

The Pham family feels so blessed by God's provision and the joy He has given us during these times. Although John and I are so tired that neither of us can see straight, we are still smiling, enjoying one another, the kids and are so thankful for everyday God gives us together.

The latest updates:

John's dad is "stable," however his lungs keep filling up with fuid so now they are draining his lungs 2x a day. He is coughing like crazy. I don't know any other details right now. We are waiting for a call from John's sister to get the latest (this was yesterday's update).

Jaxson had his surgery yesterday morning and I took sooo many cute pictures of him throughout the process so that you can see them. When I'm not so hot and tired I will post them.

The doctor removed his adenoids and tonsils. She said his adenoids were HUGE and that he really needed this surgery. His tonsils were not in good shape she also reported. He was doing great yesterday. However, he had a very rough night last night. And today he is just lying around, won't eat or drink much, isn't talking and spiked a 100.6 fever - not huge but definitely noteworthy when the risk of infection is high. The doctor calls us every 4-6 hours to check on him. She was not happy about his decline this morning. We are working very hard to break the fever (although it is small) and get him hydrated and feeling better. Yesterday he was talking and running around and playing like crazy. Today he is not! He is resting peacefully right now.

On a side note, I didn't realize how much I missed John until I saw him and jumped up in his arms. I hadn't planned this, but my excitement got the best of me. I think I don't ever want him to leave again. :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

John & Jess,
So much to be thankful for, and so much to continue to lift up to the Father. Praying for you all. Please keep posting about John's dad and Jaxon especially.
Much love,
Amyjo

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top