Friday, May 30, 2008

The world's quickest update

John's dad didn't have to have surgery today. His stomache is still having problems, but the cat-scan shows no internal bleeding. Yesterday his blood sugar was to0 low and today it is too high! He is pretty much the same.

My hubby will be home in 30 minutes.

Jaxson's surgery is at 7 a.m. tomorrow.

I was being followed home from school the other day (probably by a would-be mugger). Another student at school saw the guy that was following me in a car (and I had NO idea) and the student tried to get close to me and then the guy fled. I know this was God protecting me. I didn't know about it until the next day at school when the student told me exactly what had happened. I now have my mace in my hand ever second I am walking and am extra cautious. There have been a lot of incidents with students from our school lately.

I ADORE my kiddos but I desperately need a few hours alone.

3 comments:

Stephen Jones said...

Praise God for the protection He gave you. This is a direct answer to prayer. We're praying for Jaxson and for John's dad.

Kim said...

Good grief, how terrifying. That's one of my worst fears. I'll be remembering you. And praying for your family's protection.

Amy said...

Praying for Jaxon and you all tomorrow. I know that it has been a taxing and tireing season. "Come to me all who are weary, and I will give you rest." I pray that you will be refreshed soon. Love you!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top