Monday, May 26, 2008

Update/Monday night

I started my new language class today and I think I talked for about 25 minutes as opposed to 2 minutes. I am so happy for the change.

John's dad still has not woken up from the surgery. It was 8 hours ago.

Avery vomitted 9 times and then quietly went to sleep. I did come up with a good system for catching the vomit though. I am trusting she will sleep quietly through the night. She will be staying home with the Empleada tomorrow.

Please pray for my language partner Grace. She is 72 (this Thursday) and very ill. She hasn't been able to get out of bed for 4 days due to back pain. She is a lovely woman of the Lord. She has breast cancer and a myriad of other problems.

1 comment:

Sherrie Barber said...

Jessica: Wanted to let you know that I just found your email about John's father. My email address has changed: sherrieinfla@embarqmail.com I will be praying for John's Dad.
Sherrie Barber

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top