Friday, May 16, 2008

A new blog?????

You may remember that one of my greatest passions after Jesus and my family is exercising/fitness/health!

I am thinking of starting a fitness related blog with ideas, motivational tips, exercises, training tips, how to get fit and stay fit, exercises for normal people, what works and doesn't work, thoughts about food, recipes and any and everything related to this passion of mine. I think it will help me to stay motivated with exercising and eating well and I want to spur others on as well.

Please let me know if you are interested and would read it or participate! If I get enough positive feedback, I would love to start it. If not, I am going to just keep my passion to myself. :) I hope that's not the case.

7 comments:

Jonatha said...

I think that is a great idea. It would be another source of accountability for me! :)

laytonfamily said...

I think I saw your blog first thru homeward hearts - so this is a complete stranger expressing her interest in (not only your missions/family blog) but your fitness one too!
I started a prayer blog because God put it on my heart - I think he's done the same with the fitness for you. And if it only helps one person, isn't that worth it? Good luck - and enjoy!!

MichelleD said...

I would definitely read! I think that I've heard that you used the couch to 5k program to get started running, and that's what I'm currently doing. :)
Twinkling,
Michelle

Mountain Momma said...

I think this would be a great site... I need to loose about 50 pounds and I have never cared what I ate before because I never had any weight problems so why worry right?? I have no idea where to start...Anything, tips, ideas and how to's would be Phabulous!!

ptamom3 said...

You know I'd love it- anything that can help keep me motivated is a plus!! Exercise is my hardest thing- I don't care for it all too much- actually I love the gym, I just can't afford the gas to go so I probably use that as an excuse but it's really legitimate with these gas prices lately. Anyway, yes I'd be interested in your new blog- I'd check it daily of course!
Love to all.

Janet said...

I would love it! Especially if you would share about the abs diet! I also need tips on how to run further. Thanks.

Janet said...

I would love it! I would love to know more about the abs diet and how to train to run further. Great idea!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top