Saturday, June 7, 2008

This week I have had the pleasure of spending a lot of time with Jaxson alone. He has been sleeping on a mattress next to our bed! Last night he wanted to sleep back in his own room and I pretty much had to beg him to stay with us. I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE having him with us. I love rolling over and seeing his cute body and face on the floor next to me. And I love laying on his mattress cuddling with him before he goes to sleep.

Last night he decide that he is going to marry "me!" Jokingly, I said, "Well, we can get married right now. Daddy can marry us."

He replied, "I can't marry you right now because I don't have any fancy clothes."

Oh, he is so precious!

Well, when it came time for me to tell him 7 times to lay down and go to sleep he said angrily, "Well then....I'm not going to marry you anymore!"

Of course, I chuckled under my breath and then said, "Go to sleep Jaxson!"

No comments:

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top