Monday, September 8, 2008

Dissecting the Cow's Eyeball

Our homeschooling curriculum said to dissect some cow eyeball's. So I ventured out in Lima and found me some cow eyeballs. Once I purchased them I realized there was no way, EVER, that I could possibly dissect them. So, my AWESOME hubby stepped up to the plate. WARNING! THESE MAY MAKE YOU SICK! :) Don't say I didn't warn you!
Parker holding the lense! Can you tell he was totally grossed out?
The kids posing in front of the eyeballs! This was before Ally vomitted from the smell and disgust of all of it. YES, I'm serious!
The inside of the eye-ball!
2 cow eye's before dissection!

4 comments:

The McClain's said...

I'm with you...there is no way I could ever do that...But I don't think I could even buy them!!!EEEWWW! Way to go, John! Glad to hear you guys are feeling settled!

Jonatha said...

I can't believe you went out and bought those (and that someone sells them!). I would of been sick too :) Praise the Lord for Dad's strong stomachs!

Anonymous said...

EEWWWW!! How gross is that!?! Way to go John for stepping up to the plate. I would have been throwing up too.

MichelleD said...

I dissected a cow eyeball in 11th grade. It was gross. Ick.

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top