Friday, September 5, 2008

I HAVE A FRIEND

Thought I needed another challenge so I went to running club again this a.m. Apparently, they DON'T meet on Fridays. However, one lady showed up because she is Marathon training. So we ran 5, very slow, miles together. Her name is Diana and she is SUPER! She lives less than half a mile from me, stays at home with her 2 1/2 year old and 10 month old. She is training for the New York Marathon and praise God does not speak English. We spent over an hour together running and talking and stretching and walking back to our apartments. WOW! I have a friend. She invited me to run with a group of them tomorrow for a "longer" run. Good grief! How many miles are we gonna do if 5 isn't long? :) hehehehe...I'm up for 7 or 8, but NO more.

Anyway, just wanted to share this provision.

More later about ministry...good stuff is stirring.

P.S. The running club is $20 a month!!! What???

No comments:

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top