Sunday, September 7, 2008

Things my babies say

Baby girl is speaking quite a bit. Last night as I was about to go to the grocery store she said, "I wanna gooooo. I wanna gooooo."

And I said, "No Avery, you have to stay home with daddy."

To which she replied, "I neber go. I neber go."

Remember, she's only 2 1/2.

We busted out laughing and the kids must have had her repeat that another 20 times because it was adorable an unexpected. And of course, I brought her with me.

And she calls her sippy cup....."my sicky pop." "Mommy, I need my sicky pop." :)

During church today,J.D. leaned over me, as the music was incredible, and he said, "Mommy, I hear that thingy from homeschooling. You know, that thingy. I hear that "melody." It was so precious! He was actually listening last week. Who knew?

Deeper thoughts:

The other day when baby girl was taking a bath in a storage tub, she said to me, "Mommy. Sit down. Sit down with me."

And it reminded me of Jesus and how He asks us to sit down with Him to forsake the calls of life. He says, "Sit down with me. Just sit down with me."

1 comment:

Grannie Rains said...

Sweet sayings are treasures in the future. They will want you to "tell that story again", when they get older. Keep a journal on cute saying.

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top