Friday, August 10, 2007

Real Life

In case anyone in the world cares.....

John is in bed with his 3rd migraine in 4 days. Ouch!!

Jaxson has major diarrhea (from now on I will call it BIG D or little d). BIG D being major and little d being minor. He has BIG D! We're hoping it's not a parasite from the orange juice we bought him from a local street vendor the other day. You don't need to e-mail me telling me how dumb that was. We know, we know!!!

Avery started the little d a few hours ago. She sipped some of Jaxson's O.J. Hey, it was good O.J.

Mommy, that would be me, has a crazy upper respiratory infection that started in my lungs. I've had 3 very restless nights of sleep from so much coughing. I'm trying so hard not to be grumpy as all I wanna do is go to bed, but daddy, Jaxson and Avery need me. I keep praying to have grace and not to be selfish. It's hard....yes, even for a missionary.

4 loads of laundry are waiting, a sink full of dinner dishes and a floor that hasn't been mopped in 3 weeks and 4 little kiddos needing me. No time to write, but thanks for dropping in in case anyone in cyber space cares. :)

2 comments:

Juli Rudd (ST. THOMAS BUDDDY) said...

Hey Jessica and John,

I thought I had a tuff week, not after reading your "Real Life" blog. I am enjoying keeping up with you guys this way. Send some of that rain to North Carolina, it is so dry here. Everday this week it was 99 degrees or 100 degrees or higher. I will be praying for you guys and for all of you to get healthy.

take car,
Juli

Michael and Kristi Rains said...

Sorry to hear about the medical issues. We do not think that the various "Ds" are from Hector and Ruth's Orange juice (we assume that this is who you got it from on the northeast corner of Bosque). We drank it all the time. Our boys had the occational "D" as well for unknown reasons.

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top