Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Estoy Embotada!

Tomorrow is our last day of school for tomorrow and my mind is full or dull. Estoy embotada means I can't think anymore. I am dull! I am weak. I am tired! At least that is what our teacher told us when we were trying to tell her we couldn’t learn anymore because our minds are full.

We have a 2-week break and will start our third and FINAL trimester in 2 weeks. Can you hear the shouts from Costa Rica? We have 2 friends coming and are going to enjoy every moment with them.

On a totally different note, agua de arroz con canela (rice water with cinnamon) is the PERFECT concoction for an upset stomach. I didn't really believe it until my neighbor made me some for a terrible upset belly. Within an hour, I was as good as new. So I guess it works because I suffered for several hours before I drank this stuff. Let me know if you want the recipe! It's a natural remedy for a common problem.

WOOHOOOO!!! No more school for almost 2 weeks!!!!

1 comment:

Amy jo said...

Send me the recipe! We have had a horrible stomach "thing" going around our house for 2 weeks! Any help will be great!
Amy

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top