Friday, April 25, 2008

Hair today and gone tomorrow.......

This post is for my girlfriends.

Another HAIRCUT! For before pictures of my hair, see yesterday's blog! I just could NOT get use to the layers and darker hair. It's just not me! Next time I say I'm going to go back to my roots, please remind me off how much I DON'T like myself with darker hair. So, off with the layers and back to the blonde. I got my hair cut and highlighted for $24 dollars. NO JOKE!! She did a great job! I asked her to cut the back a bit shorter so that it would angle towards my face. It doesn't angle as much as I had hoped, but it's a start. I feel much more like myself again! I am pleased! She did cut my bangs a bit to short, so I pinned them under my hair. I kind of like this look! It's different than how I normally wear my bangs. Change is good!

Can you believe this is a $6 haircut and an $18 highlight!

Obviously, the back!
Miss attitude!

I learned today that just because something is done differently than the way I am use to it being done (highlighting for example), doesn't mean it is being done wrong. If the end result is the same, then that is all that matters.

10 comments:

Kim said...

Cute! I like your attitude picture the best... Miss THANG!

ptamom3 said...

Very cute! I love the "miss attitude" photo! I wish I could get mine the right color- I also am ready to go back to my roots, but that's been since about 9th grade or so, so maybe I should just stick with what I've got, like you decided to do.

Londyn said...

I love your hair! Very pretty with your blue eyes!

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

Nice! Wish I would get a $24 "do" that looked like that! It's very cute. And I also liked it long and dark. It's cute no matter how you wear it!

circus of love said...

You look beautiful no matter waht but Short hair looks SOOOOOO good on you, I love the new do. Your just blonde, no way around it. Love it!!!

Ansbaughmom said...

Oh dahhhhling - I love it!! Very cute and what a deal!!

Justgottalaugh said...

You are adorable!!! Love those baby blues :)

Heather said...

LOVE THE HAIR!!! Can't wait to see it after vacation! ENJOY your time off! I know we are!

Mountain Momma said...

I LOVE it!! Very Beautiful!

MillerMissions said...

Hey! Thanks for your post to us. We are so excited to meet you too - Jeanne has said so many great things about you guys. Maybe she can come back to see you and us before you leave for Peru. You'll soon meet the Penningtons headed to Peru and become fast friends as well. God is so good to bring us together to knit us together before spreading us out to continue the ministry to which He has called and is enabling. How we long to be fluent in our new language of heart! Talk with you soon.

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top