Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Life

John and I have our Language Evaluations with the IMB next week - me on Tuesdday and John on Thursday. Please pray we will accuratley represent what we have learned and that nerves won't get the better of us. It is difficult to speak when you know every word you are saying is for a final "grade" or evaluation.

John preached today - he did WONDERFUL! He was soooo funny and very deep as well! Did I mention he looked gorgeous up there? He truly did. I was so proud to be the chapel speaker's wife. At least 10 people came up to ME to tell me how great he did. I'm so proud!!!!!

I am in a homesick funk! I am dreaming about home, thinking about home and missing it terribly. Although I'm not crying about it, my heart is down and longs to have some parts of my old life back. I thought I was past this, but I'm sure it's going to creep up time and time again, but maybe a little less strong each time. I miss my family, my church, my friends (Deidre,Steff, Kitty, Kathryn, Heidi, Zoey, Heather, Jenn, Helen, etc...), running club, my van and as always Target! I noticed that I tend to blog more when I am missing home. :)

3 comments:

Ansbaughmom said...

I miss you too!! You can always make friends away from your hometown but you still wish they were your hometown friends-did that make sense? Love ya girl!!

Grannie Rains said...

I have been homesick for my kids too. I would love to just hold the boys. I was looking at pictures at the office of me holding the boys before they left for the mission field. I guess we just have those days.
Life is good....
Love, Grannie Rains

Jordana said...

Josiah and I were playing around with googlemaps of St. Cloud and I thought of you... You can see everything! It's amazing! Just click on the Satellite view.

Hope you all are doing well!!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top