Tuesday, November 4, 2008

3 slideshows for the price of 1

3 sets of slideshows! Thought it would be easier to put all these in a slideshow than to upload a bunch to Blogger.

First slideshow is from the South Cone area of ministry called Oasis. It is anything but an Oasis. The captions tell you what each picture is.

The second slideshow is of our mock election day we had here at home today during homeschool. The kids loved it. And in the Pham house McCain won 3 to 2. You can see that Avery handed out the ballots. They are now familiar with "terms" and "casting your vote." Every child was very secretive about their vote and they each received a Dora Star sticker that symbolized they voted. They wore it all day. I even got a chance to vote again with the kids. Buy the way, you can see my hair pretty good in these pictures that Ally took. I cut and highlighted this all by my lonesome! :)

The last set is Parker playing basketball! :) He only fell 4 times today. Seriously, he is doing great, but if you know Parker you know that coordination is not his thing. Parker is the one in the grey pants and grey shirt.







2 comments:

Jonatha said...

I am shocked by the houses in Oasis. I guess I haven't looked as closely as I did this time. You guys are doing such an awesome thing!

I can't believe you did your own hair - it looks gorgeous! You'll have to do mine next time you come :)

The Byrd's Nest said...

Your hair looks awesome! I have learned to do my own also since I read what you wrote in Costa Rica.

Praying for those in Oasis.

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top