Saturday, November 29, 2008

Our crate of stuff arrived none other than on Thanksgiving day. CAn you believe it? The one day when there were no other gringos available to help, we finally received our stuff. Today we unpacked, unpacked and unpacked some more. It's seriously like Christmas since we haven't seen most of this stuff in over a year and a half. How fun!

Something really cute that Avery said....

She found some sparkley silver shoes that we packed away for her. And she calls them her "Sparks for Jesus" shoes. Her big sister recently memorized the Sparks for Jesus song for cubbies and since the shoes are sparkley, she made the connection. So all day long she ketp wanting to put on her "Sparks for Jesus." It was precious.

And....tomorrow I am FINALLY running the Lima half-marathon. It starts at 9 a.m. so I should be good and hot for about 2 hours. Fun, fun.....MY goals are:
to enjoy the race, have fun, and finish uninjured. I am not concerned about my time. However, if I happened to come in around 2:05 or less I would be really, really, really happy! But no biggie if I don't. :)

No comments:

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top