Sunday, November 2, 2008

More life drama

Got a call tonight that my mother is in The Intensive Care Unit at Osceola Regional Hospital in Kissimmee. She has a blood infection, her blood pressure sky-rockets and then goes down very low and she is also having problems with her arm turning very white, almost a clear color with much pain associated with it. She has been in ICU for 4 days and they are running tests. My mom is apparently very depressed and crying a lot. I cannot speak to her while she is in ICU as there are no phones. My heart aches that I cannot visit her or talk to her or comfort her. With John's dad passing away a month ago, death seems very real. My mom is 53 and her mother died from heart problems in her 30's. My mom has already had 3 heart bypasses in the last 8 years. Anyway, if you could lift this up to our father, I would appreciate it.

In all honesty, John and I are just sooooo tired of the constant battling. The warfare is so intense on our family that we just want a little rest. But we press on, knowing that God has mighty plans and the enemy wants to defeat us and render us useless.

2 comments:

laytonfamily said...

Jess - I am so sorry to hear about your mom! I will be praying for her, and you as well. I wish there was something I could do.
Stef

Stephen Jones said...

We're so sorry to hear about your mom. We're praying for your family. Grace and peace to you.
Love,
Stephen, Natalie, Dylan, & Heidi

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top