Friday, November 7, 2008

Good morning!

Wish I had great news to report on my mom, but I don't. I will spare you all the details (and trust me, there are A LOT of them), but basically she had her angiogram yesterday, things didn't look great. She needs a surgery to repare the blockage, but is without insurance. The doctor has not seen her in over 3 days and is not responding to phone calls. She is still in ICU, but alert, talking, stable and anxious. I still have not been able to talk with her due to their rules. The situation is not looking good as far as her getting the treatment that she NEEDS to continue with a long, healthy life. But God is able and He reminded me this morning of His love for people and His constant provision.

A mission team is coming in tonight. We are super, duper excited! We will be going out to Oasis everyday this week to teach the nationals how to lead a Vacation Bible Story, will do door to door evangelism and then will host a VBS each night. I am going to try to go as much as possible with the kiddos to share, evangelize and help where needed! Please be praying for open hearts - especially from the men in this area!

WE ARE HEALTHY NOW!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO! PRAISE THE LORD!

1 comment:

trent and kay said...

I'm praying for rest and good ministry time for you in this tough time of spiritual warfare. Keep pressing on!

Love,
Kay

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top