Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Mom

My mom is still in ICU and now they will not let me speak with her. I do know she is having an angiogram tomorrow. I am praying about what my role should be in her recovery as all she has is my step-dad, my brother (who is really not being supportive right now) and me. But I am filled with God's grace and peace and I'm not just saying that to sound all spiritual and stuff. I really am at peace with the situation. I'll let you know more when I know more.

This Friday night a mission team is coming to work with us for a solid week and we are going to inundate Oasis with the Gospel. :)

1 comment:

Stephen Jones said...

Just wanted to let you know we prayed for your mom tonight during prayer meeting. We also prayed for the Bible study you will be leading on Friday.
Love and prayers, Pastor Stephen

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top