Saturday, November 15, 2008

A GREAT SATURDAY

FLEA INFESTATION! Jaxson has over 100 bites on just 1 arm. Avery has over 100 on her body. We have brought these home from the areas we are working in. They are almost impossible to get rid of now that they are here. We just got over a pin-worm outbreak! No lice - YET! :)

I am GOING TO HAVE TO MAKE MY BLOG PRIVATE again! SOOOO many people that I DO NOT know are reading it. That is not the purpose. It's for friends, family and praying churches. Once again, let me know if you want to be added. You can e-mail me at phamilyof6@yahoo.com.

FINALLY after 19 months of no bicycles we bought bikes for the kids with some Christmas money that was sent to us. What a blast we had on this spring-like day down by the beach park riding our new bikes. We bought 4 for the kids for $170 in total. An awesome family member sent us some Christmas money early. The kids are super excited. We will really have a great summer now. Summer is starting here, BTW!

Ran 15.5 miles with two friends from running club. We had 2 hours of Spanish and I seriously have a hard time with Spanish and running at the same time. Not enought brain power and body power at the same time! Something has to give, so it will be my Spanish when I'm running!

Going private soon...so e-mail me. Also, I felt compelled to disable the comments because I post for your to keep up. You can always e-mail me personally or call! I love PHONE CALLS!

No comments:

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top