Thursday, November 13, 2008

I have a ton to update about the mission team and our experiences, but it will have to be done later due to lack of time. All I can say is WOW! I didn't sleep much last night due to a burden over the spiritual and physical poverty these people live with.

For now, just wanted to give a quick update on my mom. Wish I was joking, but the hospital sent her home yesterday. She left a message saying they were sending her home to die and refused surgery because she doesn't have insurance and I guess Shand's hospital wouldn't help either. My faith is being strengthened knowing that ONLY God can make something out of nothing and He is in the business of miracles. And also, that doctors are NOT THE ONLY WAY that a person can be treated or healed! And who says a doctor is ALWAYS right. I'm truly leaning on my faith with this situation because if I didn't, I might freak out! :)

More updates later!!!!!! Jess

3 comments:

laytonfamily said...

Dr.s do NOT have the final word! They (more than 1) told me I would not be able to have children! I have 2 beautiful healthy boys!

Jonatha said...

I will be praying (still). Please continue to keep us updated. (hugs to you & your mom!)

Natalie Jones said...

Wow, Jessica. We are praying for you. Love to you all!

Natalie Jones

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top