Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Alive

Long story, but after monitoring me in the ER yesterday for about 8 hours, they admitted me into the hospital. I was suppose to go home this morning, but it is not looking good since the main symptom, if you know what I mean, has flared up with a vengence. The dr. said I was extremely dehydrated with Salmonella poisoining from something I ate. The baby cannot be nursed while I am on all these meds because he refuses a bottle. John cannot visit because it takes almost an hour to get here and an hour back even though it's probably only 10 miles each way. It's just not feasible, so I told him to stay home to make his life easier. I am really struggling. I want my family and friends and just to feel better. I know I can hold out for 3 more months. Thank you for praying. I better go read Ephesians and take every thought captive.

Ready to be in Florida....

post signature

2 comments:

Jessica K. said...

Awww... just 1.5 weeks ago I stayed at the hospital for 3 days with Liam. Jason was not allowed to visit (too young) so Mike had to stay home with him most of the time. I know how lonely I felt at the hospital, and I had Liam with me! I can only imagine how you must be feeling. Hang in there girl, I'll be praying for a speedy recovery so you can go home soon!

Hugs,
Jess

The Byrd's Nest said...

We are praying for you Jess!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top