Thursday, May 6, 2010

Rip-Roaring and Ready To Go

This morning I felt a little weak and tired, but now I am rip-roaring and ready to go. Boy do I bounce back fast! It is taking ALL of my energy just to keep myself in bed and resting. My tummy seems to be 100% and I feel energized and ready to run another half-marathon. This must TOTALLY be from all of your prayers. I can't see how I could go so quickly from to the state I was in to how I am now without God's hand of grace healing me through medicines and in His own way. I feel so good. I am sticking to doctor's orders by resting, but it is so hard for me. I want to make supper, clean the house, start working on my IMB list, clean out all the closets, etc., etc. But instead, I have read 5 children's books, cuddled with 3 kids, put together 3 puzzles, watched Avery and Miles dance to no less than 10 songs and have nursed my baby, happily, as often as I wanted. Oh yeh, and I ate a chocolate bar since the hospital insisted on serving me prison food. I am suppose to stay in bed tomorrow, too, but there is no way that is going to happen. I am feeling way too good. I am going to be the judge of my own body. Hopefully tomorrow, Lord willing, I will be up and at em' and then we will go from there! Thank you so much for your prayers and concern. It certainly was a very difficult, painful dilemma and I am glad it too has passed.

post signature

3 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Yay for you!!! Yay for God!!!!

Michelle said...

I woke up this morning and read this first thing. It was such a positive start to my day. Thanks. I'm soooo happy you are feeling better and home safely.

Ansbaughmom said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better!!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top