Friday, May 21, 2010

Oliver Twist

I'm still alive. No worries. I had a few emotionally rough days, but God uses all things to draw me closer to Him and to teach me areas that I need to be strengthened in.

My blog only has very few readers, all women, and only my closests girlfriends. If you are reading this blog, it is because I trust you greatly and you have been a blessing to my life over the years and I know that you understand me and accept me - the good and the bad. You are one of my dear friends!

Tonight the kids were in their first ever musical, Oliver Twist. It was so adorable and they all did excellent jobs. John and I were the proud parents of 3 very excited and nervous children. Afterwards, we made sure to bring them flowers. Ally kept hers, but the two boys decided to give theirs to the director of the musical and also to one of the teacher's who played the piano. I was so proud of them for sharing. The entire night was so special and it was one of those moments were I was glad they were in school so they could have this kind of wholesome, fun opportunity. Pictures to come!

post signature

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't wait to see photos and maybe a video? What were their roles?

The Sage Family said...

ohh that's awesome! I can't wait to see the pictures!

Ansbaughmom said...

I agree-would love to see pics and/or video!! Awesome!!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top