Monday, May 31, 2010

Sweet Baby

Yesterday's ministry event was a failure on ALL levels. It was one of the lowest points we have had as missionaries. I will write the story out in a few days when I have more time. It was a bummer and really a disaster.

But some sweet news: this morning when I went to get our little peanut from his crib, He was sitting straight up all on his own. I'm so glad we changed his crib this weekend. He was just smiling like he was all proud of himself.

After a great, besides yesterday, 3 day week, the kids go back to school tomorrow. Jaxson will be home with us and it's a good thing since I think he has a UTI or something going on. The kids have 3 weeks of school left and then they are done and will be home with us until next February (if they go back to Fetzer in Feb.).

Well, it's almost midnight and I need to go to sleep. The sun will be rising before I know it.

post signature

1 comment:

Ansbaughmom said...

Hey girl. So sorry to hear of the troubles on Sunday. On a brighter note-I know you arent doing facebook, but Terri Lewis has posted some serious hilarious pics of all of us from high school. If you get a chance to look at them-do because they are sure to brighten your day.

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top