Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Home James Home

I am home from the hospital; weak and tired, but home. I am on bed rest for the next 2-3 days and can resume normal activities on Monday. Thank you for your prayers. The mission team left tonight and I was able to say good-bye to them. I cried my eyes out. I love them so much. Thank you for your prayers. I am so excited to be home and with my babies. And the baby is nursing again because I found out that I CAN nurse while taking Cipro. Hopefully, tomorrow my tummy will be back to 100% normal and then my strength will come back. I am looking forward to the rest and cuddling with the kids in bed.

post signature

2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Praise the Lord! Praying for a quick recovery....praying for energy....and praying for your stateside to come quickly:)

Jessica K. said...

So glad to hear you're home! Hope you're at 100% very soon.

Lots of love.

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top