Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Prayer needed

Remember when I was in the hospital a year and a half ago for a bacterial infection (shigella) in my intestines? Well, it's that bad or worse this time around! It started yesterday morning at 8 a.m. and has continued to go strong for the past 24 hours, adding to it body aches, fever and headache from dehydration. I might as well just make a bed on the bathroom floor since I'm in there ever 8 minutes anyway (literally). It hasn't started to let up AT ALL and I am sure that I have E-coli from my adventurous, Peruvian eating. It was bound to catch up with me sooner or later. John is having to cancel working with the team today to take care of the kids and get me to the doctor ASAP so I don't end up hospitalized again. At this rate, it is leading to that. Anyway, please pray for Him has he wears many hats today, for me to get some relief quickly, for the kids, and for the mission team as they work without their missionary today.

post signature

2 comments:

Jessica K. said...

I'm so sorry Jess. I'm praying for all of you.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Praying Jess...please know that we are praying.

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top