Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Nothing Interesting

Ever since my hospital stay last week, I have been uninspired to blog. Maybe it's because I don't have anything interesting to write about at this particular stage in our life. We are extremely busy meeting the needs of five little kids. And any free moment we have we are probably sleeping so that we can have the energy to meet their needs. :) As of late, we have been having at least 3 doctor's appointments a week because we are trying to get all of our medical paperwork submitted to our mission so that we can return to America. All missionaries have to do this each time they go back for furlough and since there are 7 of us, well...you can imagine, I'm sure.

Some recent happenings:

Ally had to get glasses as well. So now 2 of my 3 oldest children have glasses. I wonder how Avery and Miles will fare as they get older.

One of my college friends, who came to Costa Rica when I lived there, is engaged. She is marrying a guy that I, and a lady from my language school in C.R., hooked her up with. 2 years later and they finally got engaged this past weekend. And guess who will be a Bride's Maid? Yep, your's truly! I am super excited.

Baby Miles is crying A LOT these days. He has had a constant cold for about 8 weeks and now he is teething. He is about to cut his 3rd tooth in less than a month and this one is really hurting him. His clothes are constantly wet and I feel so bad for him.

We are busily preparing for our Stateside Assignment. There are so many little odds and ends that we have to do. Our calendar is filling up fast, so if you want us to come to your church, please let us know as soon as possible. John has finished with his seminary class which means we will be getting a raise soon (praise the Lord because we really need it) and it frees him up to be able to work on the stuff for America. With all these kids, I find it very difficult to make phone calls and do paperwork type stuff. That is probably another reason I haven't been on the computer much lately - no time. Anyway, thanks for checking in. Hopefully our lives will get interesting and I will have something to post soon!

post signature

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know, Jess, haven't you had enough "interesting" things happen to you? Enjoy the quiet with no excitement!! :)

circus of love said...

Totally understand no time for blogging. I don't know how all these Mom's do it.

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top