Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Happiness

This marks our 3rd mother's day out of the country. And FINALLY....no tears! God has shown me over these past few years that I can be a mother anywhere and that I can honor my mother figures anywhere! :) I am so happy to have my five children and I am striving to be the wife and mother that God wants me to be. The biggest lesson I have learned is that I can't be successful in that if I am not studying His word everyday. I just can't! I fail completely on my own.

The weather is perfectly spring like today and it is such a perfect way to celebrate this wonderful day with my five blessings here in Peru. It's taken awhile, but I can say that I am finally at peace with being away from my loved ones on holidays.

post signature

1 comment:

The Ostertags said...

Hey Jessica!
We just got back from Florida from a week at all of the parks in Orlando. I was thinking about you while I was there. Florida is so pretty. Very hot! We are having a great stateside. I know you and your family will too! Enjoy and we will be praying for you all as you are wrapping everything up. Your kids are beautiful!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top