Tuesday, May 25, 2010

There is a mission team coming here at the beginning of June and if you need to send us anything, you may send it to this man and he will bring it to us!

Kyle Ray
209 S Beech St
Winnsboro, TX 75494

Last night we received an e-mail from our boss asking us to pray about serving in either Bolivia or Columbia. WOW! Honestly, I want to go to Columbia so bad that I would simply prefer to just toss out Bolivia, but I will pray and seek the Lord and His direction about this. One good thing, so far, about BOlivia is that one of my running girlfriends from language school lives in Bolivia. She was a huge blessing to me and I would love to live in the same city as her since we connected so easily. But that is obviously not what I would base the decision on. I'm rambling. Just pray!

No comments:

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top