Monday, March 29, 2010

Baby's First Trip to the Pool

Last Friday we traveled 3 hours away for the kid's field day. It was a super long drive (and NO I will never do it again) , but worth it because Baby Miles got to go swimming for the first time. He loved it. These are the most unflattering pictures of me EVER, but just focus on him and not me....PLEASE! :)

All ready for the BIG swim!


He just got in with me and was checking it out. The little girl is Maya from Jaxson's class.

Those cheeks!




OH MY WORD! Is HE not ADORABLE? This is my favorite face EVER!

I Love swimming AND my Mommy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pictures are so good. He is so cute. Mary Joe

The Byrd's Nest said...

They are not unflattering at all...you are beautiful Jessica! Just beautiful and Miles oh my heavens...that sweet little face...you must smother him in kisses all day and all night!

P.S. I wish I could help you with your blog but this is not my gift...lol A friend of mine did mine for me a long time ago. Hope someone steps us to help you!

Grannie Rains said...

Boy, has he grown. So cute...
Happy Birthday John!

Blessing to all of you and Happy Easter...

Love, Grannie Rains

Ansbaughmom said...

What a cutie and momma looks great too!!

Justgottalaugh said...

how cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top