Saturday, March 13, 2010

A blog challenge and prayer request


I was looking for some clip art of some sweet praying hands when I came across this guy! I thought it would be a fun challenge to ask my blogging friends to write a blog that they could use with this clip art. I will link your blog post back to this picture on my post. Let me know once you have written it. Go for it girls (or guys)!!

Without the sweet praying hands, I ask you to please be praying for the mission team and the work they are trying to do in Santa Rosa/Gosen. Pray it is in done in the power of the Holy Spirit. Pray that God's Spirit would draw the people (not a great turn out today) and that He would use the team mightily while they are here. Our entire Phamily is going out tomorrow. Please pray for us as well.

1 comment:

Layton Family said...

oh it'll be up for me on Thursday! (I already have my week postdated so I don't spend all my life on the computer)!

LOVE THIS GUY!!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top