Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Maximum details in mimimal words

An update in as few words as possible:

School: AWESOME!!!!

Homelife: WONDERFUL!!!!

Refrigerator: Broken. Repaired once already! Broken again! Scammed! Out of money!

John: IMPROVING! THANKFUL for this week's FELLOWSHIP!

P90X:
HARD! WORTH IT! Bring it!!

Weight Watchers: Down 15 lbs since beginning! -10% of overall weight!

Driving in Lima: Angry! Frustrating! Stressful! Pray 4 SAFETY!!!

Avery: Goopy eyes! Ear ache! Luvs 1 on 1 time!

Miles: Hyper, adorable, PERFECT!

Ministry:
On hold during conference!

Oasis: Fleas AGAIN - after 1 week of visiting!

My Spanish: TERRIBLE! :)

Jessica overall: Transitioning better! MASTITIS!

Swim lessons: Nice treat during hot summer days!

Homemade Iced Coffee: Not as easy to make as it looks!

Time with the Lord: Refreshing, consistent and needed daily.

Facebook: Don't miss it at all!

2 comments:

Layton Family said...

hooray for those who don't miss facebook! yeah!

Girl, I hate mastitis! I had it twice with Hank - I will definitely add that to the prayer requests!

great update - I wish I did 'em this way!!

Anonymous said...

I like the way you wrote this. Mary Joe

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top