Friday, March 5, 2010

Jaxson

After going the homeopathic route yesterday with no improvement, today I went to the sweet doctor who helped deliver Miles . He put me on a very strong antibiotic and also gave me and anti-inflammatory that he made me take while in his office. He was very concerned with how severe the mastitis is. Within hours of the medication I felt SOOOOO much better. Praise God! I can actually move my arms and my body again without terrible pain. The body aches have decreased as well.

Please continue to be lifting up Jaxson. Here is what his skin looks like tonight - AFTER BENADRYL! You should see it without the medicine. We are thinking it is a virus after talking to two doctors. He is not feeling well and the hives are moving up to his face and out to his limbs. Please pray this passes soon.





3 comments:

Jennifer said...

poor baby. is he uncomfortable or itchy? We just prayed for you all, hang in there!

Layton Family said...

oh sweet Jesus ... heal him!!!

Michelle said...

Hi Jessica,

I hope you all get well super quickly. My thoughts are with you guys.

Love,
Michelle

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top