Monday, March 8, 2010

Pictures Pictures Are so Fun....Pictures Pictures Why Upload Just One?

What's the point in taking all of these pictures if I don't share them? Besides, posting pictures is easier than thinking of something clever or interesting to say. Avery took this. She is practicing her photography skills.
All of the kids from the ENTIRE Fetzer Academy at swimming lessons. Most classes in America have this many kids in just one class. All the kids are stretching before lessons. These lessons are a part of their P.E. for the month of March.

Ally working on her freestyle stroke.
Jaxson trying to perfect his kicks with the swim tablet.
Parker is a great swimmer, but he's not really into form.

Look how long and tall this guy is!!!

She is 4 and he is 5 months. He will catch up to her one day. You can see his length really well next to her.

This is what we do while the kiddos are in school!!!

Jaxson still loves to freestyle dance. Now he dresses up like this before he puts on a show. He refuses to take any kind of dance lesson and says he can teach himself.
Jaxson 6, Ally 7, Parker 9, getting ready for the first day at Fetzer Academy - all smiles, but kind of nervous, too!
My sweet girl let me fix her hair and snap some quick photos of her.


The first "I've found me toe picture." I love when they find their feet. I call this picture PEAS and TOES!!!
More Peas PLEASE!!

9 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Wow Jessica...Ally has changed so much since I first began following your blog. Wait until Luisa sees these pictures....she probably won't believe how much they have changed. I try to show new pics to her when you post them.

A beautiful family:)

Jonatha said...

I love the pictures! Ally has grown up so much and is just beautiful! They are all just precious and a perfect mix of you and John :) And by the way - your arms look great!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these wonderful pictures. They are so good! Your children are so cute!

Mary Joe McLamb

Layton Family said...

I LOVE BABY TOES! (and Mrs. Sullivan is right - wow!)

Amy said...

Oh Jess....precious, precious, precious!!!
I can't wait for Miles and Adelle to....well, you know:-)

All of your children are beautiful, but I wil comment on your sweet Ally -- I know you are so very mamma-proud (in a good way) of your little lady. It radiates from her!

Ansbaughmom said...

Ditto on all of the above-the kids are growing so quick!! Cant wait to visit with them in the fall!! Miss you!!

Justgottalaugh said...

Ditto on the PXArms and your Ally... She looks so much like you!! Could you please make all the kids slow down and quit growing!

Michelle said...

Cuties - all of you!

The McClain's said...

Ally has grown so much and I can't believe how much she looks like you in these pictures :) Hope she had a great day! :)

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top