Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Birthday

Happy 8th Birthday to our sweet Allyson (Ally) Paige Pham.

We celebrated with our tradition of going to Dunkin Donuts for breakfast. I made a homemade Carrot Cake for the entire elementary school (haha) as well as Lasagna since that is one of ALly's favorite dishes. And this evening I told Ally we could do ANYTHING she wanted and she chose to play bingo for candy. Sweet tooth much? Her birthday party will be March 20th, girls only, and will be butterfly themed.

I want to do a picture montage, but John is studying for seminary right now and he is on the computer with the pictures, so they will have to wait.

But here are a few things that make our princess unique:
Gentle Spirit
Kind Hearted
Patient
Loving
Friendly
Adores Jesus
Gracious
Hospitable
Forgiving
Sensitive
Super Sweet
Quiet
Servant
Polite
A JOY to be around
Godly
I know that I am Ally's mom, so of course I am going to write great things about her. But if you asked me to write a list of negative things about her, I would be hard pressed to get past number one. She is not perfect by any means, but she is a gem and I can't praise God enough for giving us such a special little girl.

1 comment:

Layton Family said...

hooray - HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLY!! I'm sending the butterfly painting (so I hope y'all weren't fibbing)! =)

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top