Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"Wimpy theology makes wimpy women." John Piper
********************
If you get a chance, please check out today's message at http://www.reviveourhearts.com/ WOW! Powerful stuff!!

Our first mission team of the year will arrive on Friday. They are a group of college students from William and Carey College in Mississippi - not to be confused with William and Mary in Virginia. :)

They are helping us start a new work in an area called Santa Rosa/Gosen. We are hoping to impact the community while they are here and then be able to have a small Bible Study to be able to have the beginnings of a church. Will you join us in praying? The work begin on Saturday. Please pray for our family against Spiritual Warfare as it always comes on strong during times like these. Please pray for the missionaries who are coming here to help as well as the community. We are praying for strongholds to be lifted, chains to be broken and hearts to be given!

On the homefront:
I tried to make Gallo Pinto today. It's beans and rice from Costa Rica and if you ask me, I will tell you I make great Gallo Pinto. Well, today I learned that NOT all peppers are created equal. No sooner than finishing the entire dish, I took a bite to savor my creation, only to discover that the creation was made with the hottest hot peppers that a person can grow. I was wondering why these were smaller than normal green peppers and had black seeds in them. And now I know!And now we will be eating Peanut Butter and Jelly for supper. Oh well, I'm sure that has happened to Bobby Flay a time or two. Right?

1 comment:

Amy said...

I LOVE this message from John Piper!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! And Happy Blessings Birthday to Ally:-) All of my love!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top