Friday, October 5, 2007

Hasta Luego

I spent about an hour last night writing a blog and right when I went to post it, the internet connection terminated. FRUSTRATION!!! So I apologize for this quick letter with feeling. :)

Thank you to ALL the nice people who have e-mailed this week words of encouragement and nice getting to know you letters. I am very far behind in e-mails, as always, and I will respond when time allows.

But it WON'T be this weekend, because me and my honey are going to La Paz (a waterfall and butterfly gardens) to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. Yep, this year, we are married for 10 years. Our anniversary isn't this weekend, but this weekend worked out for us to be able to go. I will post pictures when we return. Check out where we are going at http://www.waterfallgardens.com/lapaz-peacelodge.html. Our room will be 800 square feet - 150 bigger than our house. It will have a private hot-tub, hammock on the balcony and a man-made waterfall IN the room. SWEET! We are so grateful God gave us each other. I will definitely take lots of pictures so that you can live vicariously through us. Plus, you might want to go there for your own special occasion.

Also, here are the girls I go to school with. We are together from 7:30 - 12:00 p.m. everyday. Since I spend more time with them than with anyone else, I thought you might like to see them.


Keely, Jennifer (due in 2 weeks), Rhonda, Jessica and Maestra Rita!

6 comments:

Mountain Momma said...

Congrats!! You guys have a great weekend!! It looks awesome!! I am so jealous! Dan and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary on the 12th!

Jonatha said...

Have a wonderful weekend, it sounds fabulous! Happy anniversary too :)

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

So let me get this straight. You'd rather celebrate your anniversary than to spend your weekend at home watching (or listening to) college football? INSANITY!

I'm kidding. Have a great time. I'll miss your bloggity goodness over the weekend. Hope your gators fair well in Baton Rouge??? Is that where they are this weekend?

Ansbaughmom said...

Have a great weekend. Happy Anniversary!! I am so happy for you guys!!

The McClain's said...

Have a great weekend! WOW! That sounds amazing! I'm jealous!!! Matt and I are celebrating 9 years this year- you'll have to know if you like it there- maybe we'll have the chance to get away, too :)

Have a great weekend!

Brooke :)

the Phamily said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like a great place!
It's really too weird though...we will be celebrating our 10 year anniversay in November!
Becky Pham (germany)

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top