Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Our Trip

Here are pictures of the INSIDE of where we stayed! We took over 700 pictures so LOTS of slideshows to come. But here's the first since I know you've lost sleep over this!


When we arrived they had our name next to the door on little block letters. The fireplace was crackling, the classical music was whispering throughout the entire room (and bathroom). But it was the aroma of the aromatherapy in the bathroom that knocked my socks off. Or was it the free 30 minute message. No, it must've been the view or the hot-tubs. No, I think it was the princess canopy bed that did it for me.

5 comments:

Mountain Momma said...

Wow! Your hotel was georgous!! You deserve it after 10 years!! I am so happy for you guys. Congrats on the big 1-0...

Aimee

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

Was it like so hard to come back or what? Wowsers! Yeah, I think I could live there.

700 pictures? Really?

Karen said...

BEAUTIFUL! Glad the two of you had a great time! You both deserve it!

Michael and Kristi Rains said...

While looking at your pictures and the view from your room, I believe that we stayed in the exact same room as y'all. We went there to celebrate our graduation and a farewell trip before we came to Peru.

Michael and Kristi Rains said...

While looking at your pictures, I believe that we stayed in the exact same room when we celebrated the end of language school. We did it a few weeks before we came to Peru.

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top