Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Prayer Harder Next Time

If I owe you an e-mail I only have one word for you: GRACE!!!! I will respond, but it might not exactly be this year.

Thanks for praying about the virus that's going around. I guess you didn't pray hard enough! Totally kidding.

After school, Jaxson came home and went straight to bed, on his own accord. Yeh, that like happens every day. So I knew something was up then. He didn't eat lunch or dinner and then I decided to actually look in his eyes. The red, hazy, this is no fun look, kind of gave it away. He had a 102.5 fever, which is relatively low for a Pham kid. We like to get them up in the 104's - 105's. Nonetheless, he is sick and this is part of that funky headache, stomach ache virus thingy that is going around at school. Praise God, though, this is the first sickness (besides Avery) that my kids have had since April! That is God, for sure!

Since your first prayers obviously weren't rooted in enough faith (totally kidding, again), you can now pray that the rest of us will be protected. I did name it and claim it today, but God really isn't a pez dispenser. :)

Okay, I'm kind of in a joking mood, please don't take my sarcasm for anything serious. It's all in good fun, my friends.

Before I go, here are 3 places I would pay $100 a piece to visit: The Olive Garden (I can taste the salad and breadsticks, Starbucks (a Moca Frappucinno - the slushy kind that tastes like pure sugar), and Target, I miss everything about that place, especially their really thrifty clearance sales.

1 comment:

Justgottalaugh said...

Oh, the stomach bug!! No fun :( I can't stand the thought of the sparkle in Jaxson's eyes replaced with that glassy/watery look. He's too spunky for that :) Hug him for me! We will pray for you all.

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top