Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Pham Kids

The Pham Kids:

Avery is a cutie. Fun dresses, pig-tales and Ezra are her favorite things. She smiles at all the right times and says "Porfa" like a true tica. She likes to bite and hit and scream; three traits I prayed she would have. :) But that smile.....ugh...it just melts our hearts.

Parker is incredibly handsome. His hair sweeps over his eyes and I just stare at him thinking that all of the girls in his 2nd grade classs must think he's gorgeous. And how do they stop themselves from having a crush on this hunky 7 year old? He still sucks his thumb (I hear the screeching tires in your head) and although it is annoying at times, it really makes him seem like a baby. Especially when he crawls up on my lap in our rocking chair for me to rock him. Did I mention he's 7? And so kind-hearted! He has never said a negative word about anyone. Never! He loves science, history and math. And just like his daddy, he retains everything he learns - must be nice. :)

Jaxson is the goofiest kid I know. He's fun and lively and definitely a charmer. He is speaking the most Spanish of any of our children. Today he told the empleada that her food was "que rico" meaning "how delicious." Every day when he comes in from school he picks her a flower and gives it to her. EVERYDAY!!! And he likes to wear camoflauge pants that are too short for his legs with his cowboy boots that are 3 sizes to big....TO SCHOOL! No one has mentioned his wardrobe choices yet because I'm sure their too busy staring at his goofy haircut. But he is preciously goofy! The other day when I was feeling sick to my stomache, he said "Mommy, please don't cry because then I'll cry."

And Ally! Thoughtful, sweet, merciful, tender and motivated. If you give her ANY task she will stick with it until she has it. She taught herself how to do cartwheels from a computer video. She is our serious child. She often cries when I joke. She told me that she doesn't really think I'm funny and she'd prefer if I stopped kidding around all of the time! :) She is pensive and a great communicator. Sometimes she will get in trouble for things and she will say, "But I'm still a little girl. I'm just learning." Melt my heart! Today she combed her own hair for school while I was blow drying mine. I went to school with silky shiny hair and when we arrived we realized Ally's hair looked like a rat's nest - literally. I was hoping people wouldn't think that her hair was so messy because I spent so much time on mine. But she was very proud of the job she did and so were we. If you have a prayer request, Ally is our child that will be happy to pray for you.

That's our family....Parker(7), Ally(5), Jaxson (4-Nov.10), Avery 1.5 years

3 comments:

Jonatha said...

Your kids will be pros at spanish speaking! What a blessing for them to learn it so naturally.

sinclair said...

How sweet!!! i love that my Ezie is one of Avery's favorite things! I also love it when she says Ezra! It's the cutest thing ever! see you @ school tomorrow!
paula

circus of love said...

Your Phamtastic Four are so precious!!!!
We love you guys! The Evans

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top