Friday, October 26, 2007

John

I know my blog hasn't been super creative and fun lately. It just takes time and I'm happy to just get an update on the page so you all can stay connected to us. :)

Well....scratch Wednesday's message that we are ALL healthy. My sweet honey is the sickest I have ever seen him. In fact, he is laying next to me moaning in his sleep. High fever. Massive headache. Nauseous. Nothing is taking it away - not even a shot in the rump from the pharmacist. Please pray for him to recover. The pain is almost more than he can bare. I can't imagine how terrible he feels. Well, I can because I've had 4 kids and passed a few kidney stones, but I digress. We had more IMB training tonight and will have it half a day tomorrow as well. So at least he gets to stay home and sleep. Praise God! I hope he sleeps in peace tonight.

Spell check = broken

4 comments:

Justgottalaugh said...

So sorry to hear about John. We will be praying!

MichelleD said...

Sorry to hear that you are all feeling sick. I'm praying for you!
Twinkling for Jesus,
Michelle

The McClain's said...

We're pray for John today. Hope is well soon.
Brooke :)

Stephen Jones said...

We'll be praying for you guys. Your suffering for the gospel reminds me of the Apostle Paul, who said "I have been in labor and hardship, through many sleepless nights, in hunger and thirst, often without food, in cold and exposure...Who is weak without my being weak? Who is led into sin without my intense concern? If I have to boast, I will boast of what pertains to my weakness" (2 Cor. 11:27-30). We love you.

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top