Monday, October 8, 2007

Perfect and Improving

Our weekend:

Romantic! Peaceful! Spoiled! Relaxing! Perfect!

The most beautiful place on the planet!

It was the most perfect dreamed I've ever lived.

And we were reminded of why we married each other 10 years ago.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
KNEE UPDATE!

We walked for miles and hours up and down the side of the mountain. I'm virtually pain free! I only have to go to therapy 1 time a week now. The progress in the past week has been fast and furious. My therapist said that it is God! :) She is not even a believer, but still recognizes His power. I am so excited to feel normalcy in my leg. I'm walking and sitting and climbing and bending! The therapist said I can possibly run in January or February - maybe before, but for now I have to keep my eyes on next year. Praise God! I'm so glad I had the surgery and I really feel that in a few more months it will be as if this year of pain never even existed.

4 comments:

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

Glad you're back and had a great weekend. AWESOME news about your knee. PRAISE GOD!

Kathryn E. said...

Glad you had a great weekend!! Woohoo!!! on your knee!!
God is so good!

Justgottalaugh said...

all great news!!!! can't wait to see pictures from your weekend. missed you. can't wait to talk :)

Ansbaughmom said...

I am so happy for you Jess.... for your purpose,your marriage,your kids, your knee.......everything!! love ya!!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top