Thursday, October 25, 2007

Who am I?

We had our mid-semester reviews this week! Fun, fun, fun! All was well for both of us, but John's teacher told him he needs to work on expanding his vocabulary! HA!!!! He has learned 370 verbs in 5 weeks and how to conjugate them ALL! Now he is working on other tenses of these verbs. There has yet to be a word that I have asked him that he didn't know! Sooo funny! I told him it must've been Satan talking! Totally NOT true! He didn't mention anything else that was told to him, but I am sure that it was super-duper great because he is amazing in every, single way.

I, on the other hand, was told the following:

I am friendly and sweet - my language teacher. She doesn't know me too well, huh? :)

I am a good student, but at times a bit distracted! WOW! I laughed so hard when my phonetics teacher read this to me. I said, "Yeh, I've kind of been hearing that my whole life and my kid's teachers have written that a time or two as well." What's that expression? "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

And last, my grammar teacher said I am friendly and a good student, but very competitive. Hehe....She said that in "her opinion" this is a good thing. I guess all those 5k's and marathons have gotten the best of me. I'm really trying NOT to be competetive, but it's mostly with myself and it's hard to hide that.

So my teacher's nailed me down pretty quickly - friendly, sweet, distracted and competitive! I guess there are worse things that could be said! I'll take them!

Oh yeh, I guess I should mention they said the language learning is going great for me. Can't leave that out of the equation.

P.S. Spell check is broke, so now you can see how I really spell!

1 comment:

Justgottalaugh said...

You didn't do too bad without spell check. I only counted 5 misspelled words.

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top