Wednesday, July 30, 2008

2 exams in one day

I MADE IT!!!

I completed both of my oral proficiency exams today. My first one at school (that doesn't really count) thumbs down! I did not accurately reflect how I speak and I think my results will not be up to par with my true ability to speak.

The test with my mission! Thumbs UP!!! I accurately represented how I talk in a real-life situation and I think I will be pleased with my results.

Tomorrow I will be admitted into the hospital in the a.m. and then taken to another hospital in the BEverly Hills of Costa Rica. After the surgery, I will be moved back to Clinica Biblica where I will stay for 1 or 2 nights. Thank you for your prayers. I am nervous b/c I have come to DESPISE kidney and bladder pain.

I am just so glad this very long and stressful day is over. :) All the pressure is TRULY gone now. I can sail smoothly the next 2 weeks here.

2 comments:

laytonfamily said...

I will pray for you throughout the day and your surgery! BEST OF LUCK!

Michael and Kristi Rains said...

Don't worry about the school exam; my score was lower than the mission score (and so were the scores of several others). You did great on the one that really matters!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top