Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Help Me Pick A New Name for MY NEW BLOG!

I am ready to start my exercise/fitness/eating well/losing weight/be healthy blog.

BUT I NEED A NAME! And I decided that I am going to solicit names from my blogging buddies. Here are a few names I tried for the blog, but they were already taken:

Get The Skinny (my favorite)
Fit For Life
Beat The Bulge

And how frustrating that these people who own these blog names haven't blogged in like forever.

So, now we have the task of finding a name and I will have my new blog up and running (ASAP). It will be very simple to start with, but hopefully will improve as time goes on.

Ideas, Ideas????

2 comments:

Texas Aggie in Florida said...

ooh, ooh, I know, I know, how about the exercise/fitness/eating well/losing weight/ be healthy blog!

Okay, I'm kidding.

The Sage Family said...

How about "fairly fit" or "keep on keepin on"

Go through the "F's" in the dictionary. There are tons that would go with fit... feasibly, fatiguingly, fatly (like richly), fervently, finely, finally, firmly, fittingly, etc. etc.

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top