Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Prayer Requests

Tomorrow during my Bible study at the house of restoration, I will be sharing the full gospel which is God's greatest gift to us. Please pray that the woman would be open and willing to accept Jesus and begin a beautiful relationship of love and abundancy with Him. I am really coveting prayers on this one. I know God will give me the words - His words.

John will elave on his mission trip on Saturday afternoon for translation and ministry for 9 days. Please pray for me as I have 4 kids solo and language school. Thank God for the empleada - Louisa or I wouldn't be able to do it.

Also, a woman at our school started an after school aerobics class for 1 hour 2 times a week. We did it in the chapel to a video on the HUGE screen. It was sooooo wonderful! I praise God for this nice blessing that I want to enjoy while I can.

No comments:

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top