Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Perk up, Jess!

Today was a low day! Probably one of the lowest since December. You know I am kind of in a slump when I stop exercising. I haven't done much in the last two weeks and all I have motivation to do is sleep! UGH! Life is really fine, but I am just tired from a long year of language school and am feeling a little down (probably from transition or something). I desire to finish strong these last 6 weeks, but I am more than ready to be DONE! I am finding Spanish to be increasingly more difficult everyday and my language to be less and less everyday. Isn't it suppose to be the opposite? Oh well! On the home front, things with the kids have improved 100%. This morning I dropped the ice from the freezer and all the kids ran over to pick it up and help me out. I just kept saying, "we have the best family." That will be my focus as I seek to perk up!

4 comments:

Missionaries in La Ceiba, Honduras said...

You go girl! It's the final stretch! You can do it!

Jonatha said...

You have awesome kids! I'm sure it is hard after having the time down here speaking english and returning to spanish again - just hang in there! You are so close :)

circus of love said...

You are amazing and what GOD can do in and through you is even MORE amazing. Just remember jumping off that cliff in St. Thomas.
If think about it, you are getting ready to jump off the cliff, girl. Right now you are stil climbing down the hill with the rope...not so much. But the cliff jumping, how exciting. You can finish strong.
You have had so much on your plate...the excitement of the wedding and seeing everyone and then saying good bye again so quickly...all that you all are walking through with John's dad, the scope thingy that you had done (not sure what the results were there and what the issue was but those kinds of things always add stress to my life), and finishing up school.

Cling to the moments that with your fam and kids and REJOICE in them.

MichelleD said...

I am feeling similar with my own transitions and finishing school. I am just so ready to be done and move on that it's hard to focus on what I still have left to do. Plus, I have so many mixed emotions about all of it that I've felt 'down' lately, too. I just prayed for you, friend. Keep pressing on...and I will too.
Twinkling for Jesus,
Michelle

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top