Wednesday, July 30, 2008

In case you were wondering...this is the hotel, I mean hospital, where I will have my surgery tomorrow. So now you don't have to worry about the kind of care I will receive. This place is first class:

http://www.hospitalcima.com/portada.htm

Also, we received two phone calls tonight of people who desired to pray with us before my big day tomorrow. I can't tell you how much it meant to hear from my friend Pam and a pastor from the states, Stephen Jones. Are hearts are comforted to know we have people covering us in prayer. I know tomorrow is not a big deal, but there are still so many unknowns and being away from all of my friends and family in Florida has made me very, very weepy today and more dreadful of tomorrow. But God, in all his goodness, is filling in all the gaps once again.

2 comments:

Jonatha said...

I am praying for you! I'm sorry that you were feeling weepy - but you know that we miss you just as much. Chad and I were just talking about how blessed I was by your visit. You are a very special child of God!

Congrats on your exams! You go girl!

Grannie Rains said...

I am praying for your recovery and surgery today. Keep us in touch!
Love, Grannie Rains

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top