Saturday, September 19, 2009

13 or less days to go. At the end of a pregnancy that can seem like an eternity, but then I look at that little ticker that says I've already made it 266 days. I CAN DO IT!! :) Little Miles doesn't feel so little anymore. Every movement he makes feels BIG! We are enjoying our last few days or weeks as a "small" family. LOL!! All is well over here!

My normal OBGYN is still out of town so if I have the baby before Oct. 2nd it will be with his wonderful partner, Dr. Levano who doesn't speak much English (I think he can, he just doesn't feel confident). I've learned A LOT of new labor terms lately. Either way, I will be in some of the best OB hands in Peru!

BTW- GO GATORS!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I have to say I really applaude you guys for trying to labor as much as you can at home! What troopers! I pray and know that everything will go as God has planned. I so cannot wait until that day and I know you guys are super excited! For the rest of us we will await pics! Love you guys!

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top