Thursday, September 24, 2009

I got to thinking today and I started wondering if the Dr. was offering a homebirth for ONLY last night. So I thought I should call to clarify that. He said, "No, we can definitely try it at home as long as there are no problems." I then told him that even once his partner gets back (whom I DO adore) that I would like to stay with him no matter what because I don't want to change doctors AGAIN! Plus, we have been through a lot with him these past few weeks and he is completely on the same page as we are. That is super important. SO....IT IS ON!! The homebirth is in the works again and I just can't believe (although I should) how God is working it out for me to have an intimate AND safe birthing experience here in Peru despite the odds.

No comments:

  ©Blog Design by Amy Bayliss.

Return to top